It’s time for another favorite recipe of mine 🙂
This is a super satisfying dish, with lots of healthy proteins & fibers 🙂 Boyfriend & non- vegan family approved & a lot healthier than the Falafel you can buy in any store.
This is a really easy option anyone can make 🙂 no matter if you already have a lot of kitchen experience or not!
1 Box Falafel mix (160g) – I’m using the Bauckhof „Falafel mix“ they are the best according to my taste buds 😛
- Add the Falafel mix to a mixing bowl & boil some water
- Add around 150ml of water to the falafel mix & stir
- Peel & chop the Onion really finely and add it to the mixture
- Peel & shred your Carrots & add them to the mixture 🙂 mix everything through, add more water if you feel like its too dry
- Let it sit for 10-15 min while preheating your oven to 180 degrees
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, form your Falafel – I make around 16 pieces out of the mixture & bake them for 20-30 min 🙂 – this might really depend on your oven & how crisp you like them
I’m really curious what you think of these & if you ever made Falafel at home 🙂 Let it cool & eat it with your favorite Salad, Zaziki & Pita bread or simply with some fries!!
I really love this recipe as the Falafel have a lot more taste & texture than the bought ones! These ones are so juicy & onionyy on the inside & crispy on the outside. Also this ones are not fried & completely oilfree which makes them a lot more healthy & lower in calories 🙂
Have a great weekend with lots of delicious foods ❤