Hey Friends 🙂
WHO LOVES PUMPKIN???
I LOVE PUMPKIN!!!
Its time to share my favorite Pumpkin recipe with you 🙂
I love to make big batches of this and eat it with a good movie on a chill night in; this is also nice for a dinner party or big menu as it is very light and not too filling 🙂
Pumpkin is a real beauty food, very low in calories, high in fiber, high in potassium, pantothenic acid, magnesium, vitamins C and E, not to forget the carotenoids which make your skin absolutely glowing!!!!
1 kg Hokkaido/ Butternut etc, whatever you like 🙂
50g Onion (up to 100g – depending on how much you like Onion 😀 )
3 cloves Garlic
Spices: I love sweet pepper (lots of it), curry, garlic & onion
1 -2 TBSP Agave (you might need to add more if your pumpkin is not already tasty by itself)
- Cut your pumpkin in preferred shape (Hokkaido & Kabocha is best with peel, others better without peel) – remove the seeds
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Cut your Onions & garlic in really really tiny pieces
- Create a Marinade from onion, garlic, smoked paprika powder, garlic powder, onion, agave & a little water
- Mix the Marinade with your pumpkin and place on your parchment paper
- Bake for 30 min or until texture is as desired 🙂
- Top with some salt & more spices if desired!! – Enjoy with your favorite Dip, homemade Tzatziki or Ketchup 🙂
I hope you’ll have fun with this recipe 🙂 Let me know if you tried it & what you want to see more of in the future ❤
Lots of Love,
Franca ❤ ❤ ❤
PS. don’t forget to follow me on instagram @francamonica